Selling or buying your home, Pam will make it happen. Her experiences as a Chicago gold coast condo resident, along with her instinctive, quick-read understanding of your goals and timelines, will help her get you the results you’re looking for.
Achievements and Certifications
- Consistent 5/5 stars on Zillow reviews
- @properties Road to Rolex winner
- Over $120 million in transactions
- 2004 Rookie of the Year: Highest Residential Sales, North Side, Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Recognized as a Chicago Association of REALTORS® Top Producer
- Member, Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Broker, #1 brokerage by market share in Chicago, @properties
Pam spent more than twenty years working in the hospitality industry. Recognizing an entrepreneurial itch, she found that real estate was the perfect area to use her exceptional client service and intuitive negotiation skills while growing her own business.
Her strengths include advertising, marketing and negotiating sales of new construction or rehab developments, and selling individual properties including first homes, gold coast condos, and investment properties in Chicago.
- Higher education (waiting for more information)
- Hyatt Hotels for 7 years
- Four Seasons Hotels for 13 years
- National Director of Sales, Morton’s The Steakhouse, 1999-2003
- Member, XX Residential Association (waiting for more information)
When not assisting buyers or sellers, Pam can be found exploring the vast treasures of Chicago. She loves sampling neighborhood restaurants, biking the lakefront, architectural tours and relaxing at outdoor summer concerts. When time permits, she scoots to southwest Michigan with her dog for rustic relaxation and fire pit socializing with friends and family at her Harbor Country cottage.
Due to her experience in the hospitality industry, Pam possesses a unique ability to understand sources of stress for buyers and sellers, as well as the tools to avoid stress.
- “She understood what we wanted in a home and showed us only properties that she knew we would consider. During the process, she helped us refine our desires.”
- She made the whole experience as stress free as possible.
- We have since worked with Pam to sell and buy other properties and consider her our personal realtor.”
Often, clients feel that their realtor is not prioritizing their transaction. Pam treats all clients as if they were 10M+ listings, basing all decisions and suggestions on personalized research on neighborhoods and trends.
- “I cannot say enough great things about Pam; she is the definition of true professionalism.”
- “She comes to each listing opportunity with facts and data.”
Negotiating can be intimidating for residential buyers and sellers. Pam understands this, and advocates on her client’s behalf and clearly communicates the results at each step of the way.
- “Adept at negotiating with sellers”
- “Her most substantial asset is her ability to navigate a real estate transaction with a finesse that is absolutely unmatched.”
- “Pam handled… our multiple offer situation professionally, getting us the best price and leaving all parties feeling like they were treated fairly.”
Pam absolutely loves real estate, and her experience and professionalism are only matched by her enthusiasm. She welcomes and appreciates your inquiries and referrals.